Saturday, June 18, 2011

Its been a while since I had posted, so I will try my best to catch up here.
Since that October post, a lot has happened.
I went through hell I will say. October and December brought things to a peek.
In November EMT's found my daughter faced down in the dirt, intoxicated, 300 times the legal limit. That day she had run off. She asked if she could go hang out with friends, I was hesitant. I told her to be back soon, cause I was making supper. She left, and I hadn't heard from her for hours. I had an urge to go see her girlfriend Irene. So I went to her house. I had to speak through her brother to speak to her mother. Her English was poor. Irene is hispanic.
Well according to her mother and brother my daughter wasn't with Irene. but, Irene wasn't there either. She was gone all night long.
The next day, I got a phone call and there was a woman on the other end. She asked who I was, and that moment I was already putting on my shoes and had my car keys in my hand before she finished telling me what hospital she was calling from, because I just knew. I was already in my car when she told me they had my daughter in their Emergency Department.
When I got there her face was beyond recognition. He hands showed very little injury, which was why the Chicago police refused to investigate, because they said they showed no defensive wounds. Well, if her arms are held behind her back there wont be any. Anyway, just to rule it out a made them do a full rape kit on her, and it came back negative, so we know she wasn't raped, thank God. But, it doesn't rule out a gangbang beating. Cowardly bitches (Irene and her whorish friends), who had a jealously complex cause they are all ugly thought they were big an bad to hold someone down while they beat on her. This bitch don't know how bad I wanna hurt her. But, my daughter asked me not to.
Well, the best thing they came out of that was My daughter didn't look back, and disassociated herself from that dogpack.
But, now she is living with her Aunt, who isn't the best influence, for more then one reason.
1) I have no Gas for several months prior, because the gas bill was too high for my income.
2) My mentally ill niece was living in our small apartment cause her husband tried to kill her, and she had with her her six your old mentally ill son, and their dog.
3) I don't want her having contact with Irene and company.
4) She is there waiting for me to find an apartment.

This will be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment